287 Hamersley Rd, Subiaco, WA 6008
There’s a very good reason why only 2 families have owned this home since it was built in the early 1900s!
Be quick to secure this stunning home surrounded by beautiful gardens and wonderful neighbours. Not a cent has been spared on this gorgeous home set on a large 587 sqm block and boasting an abundance of living space.
– 4 spacious bedrooms (master with ensuite)
– 2 modern bathrooms
– 2 car garage
– Large lounge room
– Dining Room opening onto a spacious decked alfresco
– Modern and practical kitchen completed with quality finishings and appliances
– Large laundry with mud room and loads of storage
– Outdoor storage shed
– Polished Jarrah floorboards
– High ornate ceilings
– Picture rails throughout
– Gas log fire in lounge room
– Double glazing on most windows
– Granite bench tops in kitchen
– Quality oven/stove
– Abundance of storage space throughout
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning and 4 reverse cycle split systems
– Extensively renovated in 2010 and re-wired in 2013
– An underground climate controlled wine cellar!
– Bi-fold doors opening onto a large decked verandah under cedar ceilings – ideal for entertaining!
– Beautiful low maintenance and reticulated gardens with fruit trees and vegetables
– Runner up in the 2015 Sustainable Verge & Garden Awards
– 9,000 litre rain water tank
– Raised vegetable gardens
– Solar power (currently on $0.47 feed in rate)
– Large storage shed
– Spacious double lock up garage
– Rear gated access to Sadlier St, a quiet cul de sac and ideal for a sneaky game of cricket with the kids. It also provides parking and an additional entrance to your home for guests.