58 Briggs Rd, Raceview QLD 4305, Australia
A tradie’s paradise! Plenty of room on this big 911m2 corner block to park all of your work equipment, and maybe even take advantage of this position to advertise your business for some great exposure!
– Great sized corner block of 911m2
– Two street frontage with parking access from both sides
– Chamferboard home with 5 kw solar panel system to help with electricity costs
– Air conditioned family room
– Meals area off kitchen, which has plenty of cupboard space
– Wide hallway leads to the 3 bedrooms & bathroom
– Each of the 3 bedroom has air conditioning & built in robes
– Main bathroom has been tastefully updated in modern tones
– Great storage/mud room leads out to the 2nd updated bathroom
– Down the ramp is the separate laundry room with storage space
– Fantastic sized covered outdoor entertaining area
– Single lock up car accommodation
– Water tank
– Fenced on two sides
– Plenty of room on the block to build a shed or two
– Fantastic location for the commuter, 5 minutes to Cunningham Highway access
– Close proximity to the Ipswich CBD, University, Showgrounds, Schools, Shops & Bus
Positioned in the middle of it all in Raceview. In close vicinity to local shops, bus transport, Public & Private Schools, University, Showgrounds, Ipswich CBD, Shopping Centres and Tavern. Access to the Highway and RAAF Base are also very handy – you’ll love the convenience of this central location.
Realway Property Consultants has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the relevant information contained in this advertisement and obtain professional advice if necessary.